Porelogix Ultrafiltration Systems are built utilizing PVDF, PAN & PES Hollow fiber Ultrafiltration membranes.
Drawing from 50+ years of fluid engineering Porelogix systems are designed to maximize the efficiency of the regeneration process while maintaining greater than 90% recovery. Coupled with stringent German automotive manufacturing standards, Our membranes are the most technically advanced membranes on the market today
- Designed with CFD (computational Fluid dynamics) Simulator
- Designed with FEM (Finite Element Method) to simulate the mechanical (Fracture) behavior
- Manufactured in a fully automatic manufacturing facility that adheres to the most stringent German automotive Standards.
Membrane Design Features
- High degree of variation and combination for mechanical and chemical cleaning
- Optimized Air Scouring - Forward Flush + Air Scouring - Back Flush + Air Scouring
- Optimal inflow/distribution of feed components (> 110 outlet points trough cross section and height)
- Maximum design flexibility for different modes of operation - Interconnection between modules
- Single side potting (U-shape Configuration)
- Significantly reduced back pressure during back flush process
- Allows for more efficient air scour
- Compact hydraulic optimized reject flow with minimal dead-zones
Porelogix Ultrafiltration Systems are designed with either PVDF, PAN or PES.